School meals at Farnham Green are provided by The Pantry. Families need to create an on-line account where meals are selected and paid for. The Pantry can be contacted directly if you have any questions or experience any issues setting up an account, selecting meals or making a payment. Please click HERE to view the school lunch menu.
For this academic year (2023-2024) all children from Reception to Year 6 will have free school meals. This has now been funded until July 2025, by the Mayor of London's office to support in this current cost of living crisis
Regardless of your child’s year group we would encourage you to register your entitlement as all successful applications attract additional funding to our school which we can spend on resources for your children. All successful new applicants will receive a voucher towards the cost of their child’s school uniform which must be used in school.
How do I qualify for free school meals?
The GOV.UK website explains that a child may be eligible for Pupil Premium free school meals (FSM) if their parents are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided the parents are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax credit
- Universal Credit – for those applying on or after 1 April 2018, their household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits they get)
HOW TO APPLY FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS
To apply for Free School Meals online please click here. This link will also give you more information regarding Free School Meals.
Alternatively you can contact the school office who with your consent can apply on your behalf.