Striving for excellence...
Required for January 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant school in a diverse, multi-cultural community. We are proud of our children and strive to give them the best opportunities for learning and inclusion.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- A supportive learning community
- Enthusiastic pupils and staff
- A supportive board of Trustees
- Excellent facilities and much more
Hours: 35 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks
Salary: LBR 6 (£25,747 - £27,341) pro rata
Closing date: Monday, 3rd December 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 10th December 2018
Strive4 Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
Embracing diversity and promoting equalities for all.