We believe uniform shows that we are part of the school community. We have the highest expectations of our pupils with regards to school uniform and strongly believe that our high standards promote positive behavior, support effective teaching and learning and contribute to a sense of belonging to the school.
In order to ensure that your child is fully prepared for the school day, please see below for our school's uniform requirements:
- Jumper or Cardigan, which must be emerald green with the school logo on.
- White shirt or polo shirt, with or without school logo.
- Trousers/Skirt, which must be dark grey, NOT light grey or black.
- Grey or black socks.
- Summer dresses - Emerald green and white checked dress, which is to be worn in the summer term only.
- Shorts - Dark grey, which are to be worn in the summer term only.
- Shoes - Sensible black leather school shoes, NOT boots, shoes with heels, open toed sandals or trainers.
- Headscarves must be plain black or white without patterns or sequins, preferably the pull-on variety that are not tied or pinned into position.
- Unusual (e.g. tram lines/steps/stripes/motifs/mowhawk/mohican etc.) hairstyles including multi-coloured extensions are not acceptable.
- White socks
- White T-shirt with the Farnham Green logo
- Black shorts with no zips or buttons or black leggings
- Black tracksuit for outdoor games in cold weather
PE Kits should be brought to school on Monday mornings and only taken home on Fridays. This will allow flexibility for the class teacher.
If a child does not have their PE kit, they will have to wear a spare PE kit and a reminder letter will be sent home.
You can purchase our school uniform from the school office (subject to stock) and from:
Rupens School Wear
98-100 Meads Lane